Information We Collect
We will make it clear why we request personal information and the purposes for which it is required at the point of collection.
Should you reach out to us directly, we may acquire additional information, including your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, any attachments you may send, and any other details you choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may request your contact information, which may include your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Utilize Your Information
We employ the information we gather in various ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website.
- Enhancing, personalizing, and expanding our website.
- Understanding and analyzing how you use our website.
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicating with you, either directly or through our partners, for customer service, to supply you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Sending you emails.
- Detecting and preventing fraud.
Dharte.com follows a conventional practice of using log files. These files record visitor activity on our website. This is standard among hosting companies and is part of hosting services’ analytics. The data collected through log files comprises internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information and is used for analyzing trends, managing the site, tracking user behaviour on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like many other websites, Dharte.com uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information, including visitor preferences and the pages accessed or visited by the visitor. This information is employed to enhance user experience by tailoring our web page content based on the visitor’s browser type and other relevant information.
For more comprehensive information on cookies, please refer to the “What Are Cookies” section in the Cookie Consent.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have several rights, including the right to:
- Request that a business that collects personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
- Request the deletion of personal data collected by a business.
- Request that a business not sell personal data collected about consumers.
Upon making such a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of
these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully informed about your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – You can request the correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of information you consider incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can request the deletion of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of your data, which we have collected, to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
Upon making such a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this document.
Another aspect of our commitment is ensuring the protection of children when they use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children’s online activities.
Dharte.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you suspect that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.